The Morning’s Top 5 Pop Culture Stories
1. In his first on-camera interview since the release of The Social Network on 60 Minutes last night, Mark Zuckerberg revealed details about the new look of your Facebook profile. Watch it here here.
2. Were you one of the 75 people who watched Neutral Milk Hotel’s Jeff Mangum play a very rare surprise show at a Bushwick loft space called The Schoolhouse on Saturday night? If not, check out some audio clips here. [via The Measure]
3. George Lucas may be trying to digitally resurrect dead actors in order to have them all star in a movie together. [via Collider]
4. “Now let me try to answer the question you might be asking yourself at this point: was I boring? Yes, I might have been. In hindsight, I probably should have read a few pages from my book to give the audience a feel for it, and I did struggle with a few explanations. But I was not lazy and neither was Deborah. We were both working very hard at our task.” – Steve Martin responds to ArtWorldInterviewgate
5. Tumblr went down yesterday afternoon, and it’s still down now. So, what are we supposed to do with our day? [via The Next Web]
Bonus link: 15 egregious MPAA screw-ups