The Morning’s Top 5 Pop Culture Stories
1. Insanely popular app Angry Birds is being turned into a series, but it’s unclear whether it will air on TV or online, or both. [via THR]
2. Golden Globes host Ricky Gervais gave his first interview since Sunday night’s controversial show to Piers Morgan last night, and made it clear that he’s not sorry for anything that was said. Check out the highlights here.
3. Roger Ebert will be wearing a prosthetic chin when his new PBS show Ebert Presents at the Movies premieres tonight. “It will be used in a medium shot of me working in my office, and will be a pleasant reminder of the person I was for 64 years. Symbolically, it’s as if my illness never happened and, hey, here I still am, on the show with these new kids.” [via THR]
4. Thanks to a recent 2 percent increase in viewers, Jimmy Kimmel Live! is moving to midnight, which is a full five minutes earlier, and means Nightline will cut get short. [via Vulture]
5. Before she was a Jersey Shore star Jenni “JWoww” Farley was an art student at the New York Institute of Technology. And lucky for us, now some of her paintings, drawings and sketches have surfaced in an online portfolio. [via BuzzFeed]
Bonus link: Conan O’Brien recreated as life-size LEGO statue