1. The 2011 Oscar nominations are in, with The King’s Speech dominating the pack with 12 nods. The Academy Awards will air live on ABC on February 27th. [via THR]
2. According to Diplo, Beyonce and Sleigh Bells guitarist Derek Miller have been in the studio together working on new material, but it’s unclear whether it will ever be released. [via NME]
3. Steve Morrison, the CEO of All3Media, the British-based company behind Skins, is shocked that so many companies have pulled their advertising from the show; yesterday afternoon, Schick became the sixth advertiser to drop the series. [via THR]
4. Last night on The Daily Show, Fox News commentator Megyn Kelly — who denied on-air that her network uses Nazi rhetoric— got served by Jon Stewart. Big time. Check out the cliphere.
5. Joe Magnaniello, who plays the hunky werewolf Alcide on True Bood is reportedly one of the frontrunners for the role of Superman in Zack Snyder’s upcoming reboot. [via io9]
Bonus link: This Is What Really Hides In Taco Bell’s “Beef”