1. After much speculation about where he’d land, word is that Keith Olbermann will be heading to Current TV, Al Gore’s cable channel, and Vulture has got the scoop: “According to a source at the network, Olbermann’s deal would give him a show and equity in the network. The deal is expected to be formally announced at a planned conference call Tuesday morning.”
2. TV on the Radio, who have been enjoying a year-long hiatus, just announced that their new album, which is called Nine Types of Light, is coming out on Interscope in the spring. They’re also playing a show at Radio City Music Hall on April 13.
3. Did you realize that Christopher Guest directed that controversial Tibet-related Groupon ad that ran during the Super Bowl, and that it was meant to be a joke? [via AV Club]
4. Get your first glimpse of Meryl Streep as Margaret Thatcher in The Iron Lady. [via Deadline]
5. After waiting in vain for Spider-Man: Turn off the Dark to finally open, most papers have decided to go ahead and run their reviews today — and it ain’t pretty. Check out what critics at the New York Times , Newsday , New York Post , the Daily News , the LA Times , and the Washington Post all have to say.