Editor’s note: Each Friday, our internet-savvy friends over at BuzzFeed curate a post for us that’s filled with links to some of the most talked-about items on the web that week. Enjoy!
* Christina Aguilera caused quite a stir at the Super Bowl when she sang the wrong lyrics to the Star Spangled Banner.
* ESPN mapped the negative reactions to the Black Eyed Peas halftime show.
* Of course, the only part of Super Bowl XLV that we really cared about was the Top 20 commercials.
* Lindsay Lohan is back to doing what she does best: appearing in court dressed to the nines.
* After a year that seems to have been dominated by all the amazing things James Franco can do, The Daily compiled a list of things that he can’t.
* The Hipster Ariel meme is the perfect combination of nosalgia and ironic elitism; making it the perfect embodiment of Tumblr hipsterdom.
* The Scumbag Steve Meme reminds us all how fortunate we are to no longer hang out with the sketchy, thieving wannabes that we knew in school.
* President Mubarak trolled the entire world on Thursday when he failed to announce that he would step down as President of Egypt.
* And finally, Lady Gaga has premiered her new single “Born This Way.”