Editor’s note: Each Friday, our internet-savvy friends over at BuzzFeed curate a post for us that’s filled with links to some of their favorite items on the web that week. Enjoy!
* This year’s Oscars caused more online buzz than ever before, between Kirk Douglas‘s heart-warming speech, a magical Autotune montage, and a lot of speculation about how stoned James Franco got before the show.
* We couldn’t help but be excited by the most likely bogus announcement that Nickelodeon would be bringing back all of their classic Nicktoons. Can you imagine all new episodes of Doug?
* Jennifer Lopez turned heads in her midriff-bearing outfit when she announced the finalists for the 10th season of American Idol.
* Northwestern University announced that they were investigating a professor who demonstrated how to use a sex toy on a naked woman.
* Justin Bieber blew the minds of his fans after he was seen kissing Selena Gomez.
* “What do you get when casting petrificus totalus on your pants? An erection.” That’s just one of the Harry Potter pickup lines we came up with.
* And finally, is this the coolest family portrait ever?