Editor’s note: Each Friday, our internet-savvy friends over at BuzzFeed curate a post for us that’s filled with links to some of their favorite items on the web that week. Enjoy!
* We discovered that you don’t need to be a human to photobomb — TVs can do just as good of a job of ruining a photo.
* The latest sign of the Apocalypse in California left us craving a slice of pizza with anchovies.
* Patriots quarterback Tom Brady was spotted sporting a ponytail while getting his Carnivale on in Rio with gal pal Giselle Bunchen.
* On Ash Wednesday, we tapped Google’s wealth of data to find out the Top 10 Most Popular Vices To Give Up For Lent.
* Hilarity ensued when classic works of art collided with some of our favorite cartoon characters.
* A 23-year-old Romanian woman became the world’s youngest grandma when her 11-year-old daughter gave birth earlier this week.
* We attempted to commit all 21 of these scathingly witty insults by famous people to memory for use at a future date.
* Our roundup of the Top 20 Literary Tattoos sourced from around the web became a viral smash this week, lending an air of cool rebellion to the oldest of media.
* This morning Japan was rocked by an 8.9 magnitude earthquake followed by tsunamis leaving over 80,000 people missing. We have a collection of 50 photos of the disaster, a roundup of ways that you can help aid the victims, and a link to IRIS to get the hard data on all of the Earth’s seismic activity.