1. Thanks to our friends at the Public Art Fund, a shiny, life-size statue of Andy Warhol by Rob Pruitt went up yesterday afternoon in front of his old Factory studio in Union Square. We think he’d approve. [via Gothamist]
2. Watch a 30-second teaser trailer for TV on the Radio’s movie Nine Types of Light— a companion piece to their album of the same name which is due out next month on Interscope. [via Vulture]
3. According to Jane Lynch, her character Sue Sylvester (who has already tackled Madonna and Olivia Newton-John) will channel David Bowie in an upcoming episode of Glee; we’re hoping this somehow involves a Ziggy Stardust-inspired tracksuit. [via TV Squad]
4. Has HBO cancelled In Treatment? Not exactly. While there will be no fourth season of the show in its current format, Deadline is reporting that it may continue on in “a new incarnation,” keeping Dr. Paul Weston (Gabriel Byrne) but ditching everything else.
5. PETA has asked the city of San Francisco to rename the Tenderloin neighborhood with something more “appropriate.” Their suggestion? The Tempeh District, because “the city deserves a neighborhood named after a delicious cruelty-free food instead of the flesh of an abused animal.” [via Gawker]