1. Grab your Darth Vader helmets people, because it’s Star Wars Day !
2. Yesterday it was announced that Radiohead is planning to play The Kings Of Limbs in its entirety for a special BBC broadcast on July 1st. [via NME]
3. Lifetime has picked up Modern Love, a show from former Sex and the City scribe Jenny Bicks that is loosely based on the New York Times column of the same name. The story will revolve around “a newspaper science editor whose personal life is in disarray, and who suddenly finds himself tasked with editing the paper’s relationship column.” [via The Wrap]
4. Some sad news: The Decemberists’ keyboardist Jenny Conlee has been diagnosed with breast cancer. Colin Meloy writes: “The good news is that Jenny caught it early. And while the prognosis is very, very good for a full recovery, tackling the disease will mean some intensive treatment for our Jenny as well as a lot of important recovery time.” Conlee will likely miss the band’s upcoming concert dates in May and June. [via Pitchfork]
5. Some happy news: Oscar-nominated director Lisa Cholodenko (The Kids Are All Right) is in talks to direct a live-action adaptation of one of our favorite children’s books — Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day. [via Vulture]