What’s more heartwarming than watching the President read our favorite children’s book to a group of excited kids? Our celebrity crush Paul Rudd reading from the pages of a trashy romance novel. Le sigh. Speaking of love, we’ve also got two dudes who are so crazy about Taco Bell that they’ve written a folk song about it and Lindsay Lohan searching for love on eHarmony! These, and the creepadoodle Antichrist trailer, after the jump.
1. Lars von Trier’s Antichrist trailer
2. Paul Rudd reading Harlequin romance stuff
3. A Taco Bell-inspired folk song
4. Lindsay Lohan on eHarmony
5. Barack Obama reads from Where The Wild Things Are