1. Vincent McKoy Portrait ($2000-3000) As if you didn’t know, the the King of Pop loves classic leggings.
2. Life-size Darth Vader Lego Statue ($6,000-8,000) “LUKE, I AM YOU FATHER… There was an accident with a toy box and a fertility clinic…. Don’t ask…”
3. Lladro Figure of Abraham Lincoln ($600-800) (1) Why are they between Lincoln’s legs and (2) what’s with his expression?
4.Wood and composition neverland sign ($300-500) Is that stag boy blowing up the moon?
5. Life-size MTV Moonman ($300-500) Because you’ve got out-do the Madonna somehow.
6. Medieval Style Sword ($200-400) Wooden Scepter with Gilded Mounds ($200-400) You know, in case he has to wrangle with wizards…
7. Bronze Statue of Centaur Wrestling a Stag ($800-1200) Erm…. yeah. I don’t like that centaur’s expression AT ALL.
8. Danbury Mint Twin Towers Commemorative Statue ($50-100) It’s neat to know that Michael Jackson watches late-night informericals.
9. Tri-Colored British Silver and Wood Wine Cooler ($200-300) Sorry, but I just don’t believe that Michael Jackson drinks homemade mead.
10. Neverland Fire Truck and Harley Police Motorcycle ($6000-8,000 each) A pretty compelling argument NOT to pull over when you see red, flashing lights.
11. Assorted Life-Size Figures ($200-700 each) You think this is creepy? You should see the life-size old woman holding a copy of Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus. Where would a person even put these??!?
12. Sega R-360 Flight Simulator ($4000-6000) God I wish my parents had sent me to Space Camp…
13. 19th Century Erand Upright Piano ($10,000-15,000) This baby is actually quite a beaut.
14. Assorted Fortune Telling Machines ($1000-7000 each) It’s well documented that the Zoltar machine can turn boys into men. Lord only knows what these others do…
15. Johnny Depp Prop “Scissorhands” ($4000-6000) OHMYGODTHAT’SAWESOME!!!!!
16. Michael Jackson Civil Rights and Black History Books ($300-500) Or you could just buy them at your local secondhand bookstore.
17.Paul Bedard portrait of famous figures in Michael Jackson glasses ($1000-2000) You couldn’t make something like this up… wow… just wow…
18. Coin-operated Mills Volcano Virtuosos (self-playing violin with piano accompaniment) ($20,000-30,000) Scavenged from Liberace’s yard sale?
19. X-Men (Konami 1994) – ($1500-2500) Greatest Arcade Game EVER!!!
20. White Marble Figural Group (angel sculpting the Madonna) ($800-1200) I just don’t think this is how it all went down…