1. The new self-titled Bon Iver album, which isn’t officially due out until June 21st, is currently streaming online. Justin Vernon has said that “Beth/Rest” is his favorite song on the LP because, “It’s definitely the part where you pick up your joint and re-light it.” What’s yours?
2. That girl we told you about earlier in the week, who had all 156 of her Facebook friends tattooed on her arm, was pulling one over on us. The video was actually an advertising stunt for Rotterdam tattoo artist Dex Moelker. [via Gawker]
3. As of Wednesday night’s preview performance, Spider-Man: Turn Off the Dark is officially “frozen,” meaning that no more major changes will be made to the musical’s script, lyrics, or choreography. If all goes according to plan, the show officially opens next Tuesday. [via ArtsBeat]
4. Indie filmmaking duo The Duplass Brothers (Cyrus, The Puffy Chair) are working on a new dramatic thriller called Pitchfork, that’s about “the middle-aged mother of an indie rocker who, after her son is killed in a car accident, seeks vengeance on an online blogger who had peddled snark about her son.” Sounds promising, no? [via LAT]
5. Following in the esteemed footsteps of Lauren Conrad, Glee star Chris Colfer is launching a second career as a YA author. He just signed a two-book deal with Little, Brown Books for Young Readers, with the first novel, which draws from the world of classic fairy tales, due out some time next summer. [via EW]