1. It turns out that Justin Timberlake now has a minor stake in MySpace thanks to that $35 million deal that went down yesterday. From his official statement: “Art is inspired by people and vice versa, so there’s a natural social component to entertainment. I’m excited to help revitalize Myspace by using its social media platform to bring artists and fans together in one community.” [via THR]
2. Diablo Cody will make her directing debut with Lamb of God, a comedy that’s based on a screenplay that she wrote about a conservative woman who loses her religion after a plane crash and decides to live the life of a sinner in Las Vegas, only to rediscover her faith. [via Deadline]
3. Remember Puck from The Real World? Of course you do, he was horrible! The LA Times reports that he remains in police custody after being arrested and charged in a domestic violence case earlier this week. Unfortunately, this is not the reality star’s first brush with the law; he has previously been charged with both battery and a DUI.
4. A new monthly comic book based on George R.R. Martin’s Game of Thrones is due out in September from Bantam. The title will be illustrated by Tommy Patterson and scripted by Daniel Abraham (The Long Price Quartet). [via The Beat]
5. It now sounds like the long-awaited Jay-Z/Kanye West collaboration Watch the Throne won’t be released on July 4th, as had previously been rumored. Even though the album has been completed, a source reports that Kanye still needs to add “his last little pizazz.” [via Vulture]
Bonus link: Rock Stars and their Mustaches