The Morning's Top 5 Pop Culture Stories
1. Hot on the heels of the news that Google+ has reached the 10 million user mark, GOOD reports that Facebook has been allowing law enforcement officials to snoop around people’s accounts without their consent. Maybe it’s time to make the switch?
2. Edward Norton is currently in talks to play the villain in Tony Gilroy’s The Bourne Legacy. Considering that the film is already set to star Jeremy Renner, we’re suddenly finding it a lot easier to accept that Matt Damon will not be returning to the franchise. [via The Playlist]
3. Last night during the Foo Fighters set at the iTunes Festival in Camden, Dave Grohl stopped playing to eject a fan who had gotten too rowdy. Watch a video of the incident here.
4. After failing to make mortgage payments for more than a year, R. Kelly may lose his multimillion-dollar mansion in the suburbs of Chicago. Is it wrong that we kind of hope that he writes another operetta about this? [via Rolling Stone]
5. Ted Danson is going to be taking over for Laurence Fishburne on CSI. But have no fear, Bored to Death fans, he will reportedly remain a series regular on that show as well. [via E!]
Bonus link: Angry Birds Coffee Art