The Morning’s Top 5 Pop Culture Stories
1. The Wire’s Michael K. Williams isn’t the only beloved star joining Season 3 of Community; John Goodman will also appear in at least six episodes of the show as the new Vice Dean of the School of Air Conditioning Repair. [via Vulture]
2. James Franco, who General Hospital fans know as performance artist and serial killer Robert “Franco” Frank, is returning to the soap this September in a long-term story arc that is being called his character’s “most twisted plan yet.” [via TV Guide]
3. There’s a “grittier” remake of Bonnie and Clyde in the works, with Limitless director Neil Burger at the helm and Up in the Air co-writer Sheldon Turner working on the screenplay. While we’re not sure this reboot is at all necessary, it should be really fun to cast. [via Deadline]
4. Last night Stephen Colbert debuted a pine-fresh, male version of those controversial “talking vagina” Summer’s Eve ads. Watch the macho madness unfold here.
5. Care to buy The Dude’s Venice Beach bungalow? The Big Lebowski house is up for sale, and it will only cost you a cool $2.3 million (rug not included). [via AV Club]
Bonus link: 15 Places You Can No Longer Go As An Adult