Rhetorical Questions Inspired by the Weekend Box Office
1. X-Men Origins: Wolverine: $87 million Is it weird that we sometimes call him Hugh “Jacked”man in our head?
2. Ghosts of Girlfriends Past: $15.3 million How much does Elektra Jennifer Garner wish she’d stuck with the action thing right about now?
3. Obsessed: $12.2 million What happened to all the crazy love for Beyoncé?
4. 17 Again: $6.4 million Is it wrong that we’d actually want to see this if it wasn’t a Zac Efron vehicle? Freaky Friday (the one with Jodie Foster) is an all-time favorite.
5. Monsters vs. Aliens: $5.8 million When will this movie die already? Pixar’s already made a whopping $182.4 million on it.