The Morning’s Top 5 Pop Culture Stories
1. For reasons unclear to us (OK, not really, it’s a paycheck), the lovely Judy Greer has joined the cast of Two and a Half Men. She’ll be playing the role of Ashton Kutcher‘s soon-to-be ex-wife. [via Vulture]
2. This drawing — which was recently purchased by a couple in Britain for $2,463 — might be the only full-length portrait of Vincent van Gogh in existence, making it worth millions.
3. In a recent interview with members of the Outlawz, the hip-hop collective confirmed that they really did smoke some of Tupac Shakur’s ashes at a beach-side memorial for the star because they were inspired by a lyric from “Black Jesus.” [via NME]
4. Apparently when Steven Soderbergh retires from filmmaking, he plans on becoming a full-time painter. “I’m interested in exploring another art form while I have the time and ability to do so,” he told The New York Times . “I’ll be the first person to say if I can’t be any good at it and run out of money I’ll be back making another ‘Ocean’s’ movie.”[via Deadline]
5. You know you’re in trouble when David Arquette is arguably the biggest name in your Dancing With the Stars lineup; personally, we’re the most excited about watching Chaz Bono dance it out with Nancy Grace. [via Deadline]
Bonus Buzz: 20 Pieces Of Jewelry Inspired By The Internet