Rhetorical Questions Inspired By the Weekend Box Office
1. Star Trek – $72.5 million Were you as disappointed by the lack of dressed up Trekkies in your theater as we were? Where were all the VILFs?
2. X-Men Origins: Wolverine – $27 million Did you know that originally Hugh Jackman almost didn’t get the role of Wolverine because of a bad perm?
3. Ghosts of Girlfriends Past– $10.5 million Even better: Did you that Matthew McConaughey’s dad died while having sex with his mom and she didn’t even realize it?
4. Obsessed– $6.6 million Why not just rent Fatal Attraction?
5. 17 Again– $4.4 million How did we miss this piece on HuffPo where Elizabeth Banks slams the movie for being pro teen pregnancy? Also: she’s secretly way older than we realized.