1. Entertainment Weekly has your first look at stills from Tim Burton’s reanimation of his 1984 short film Frankenweenie — which Disney executives originally found “too weird” and actually fired him for making at the time.
2. Patti Smith, Ke$ha, and Adele are among the artists contributing Bob Dylan covers to a new charity compilation album that will benefit Amnesty International. [via NME]
3. Watch Beyoncé throw an amazing, technicolor trailer park party in her newly-released music video for “Party,” which features cameos by Solange, Kelly Rowland, and a dumpster swimming pool. [via Vulture]
4. Oliver Stone has signed on to direct a movie for HBO that will be based on Robert Caro’s 1974 Pulitzer-Prize winning book about how famed urban planner Robert Moses reshaped the face of New York. [via THR]
5. Last night on The Daily Show, Jon Stewart asked the question that many of us following the Occupy Wall Street movement have been wondering: What the fuck happened in Oakland? [via Gawker]