1. Alec Baldwin was kicked off a plane at LAX yesterday because he wouldn’t stop playing Words With Friends during the flight’s departure. He later tweeted that American Airlines is “where Catholic school gym teachers from the 1950’s find jobs as flight attendants.” [via NYT]
2. Guns N’ Roses, The Beastie Boys, and the Red Hot Chili Peppers are among this year’s Rock and Roll Hall of Fame inductees. The ceremony, which takes place on April 14 in Cleveland, will mark the first time that the Beasties have made a major public appearance since Adam Yauch announced that he had cancer back in 2009. [via Billboard]
3. Rumor is that Kristen Wiig and Strokes drummer Fabrizio Moretti are dating after they were spotted “all over each other” at a Black Keys album party. [via NYP]
4. Hillary Clinton gave an amazing speech in honor of International Human Rights Day that some people are calling the LGBT community’s “I Have a Dream” moment. Watch it here and decide for yourself.
5. And in case you’re curious, here’s a copy of Adele’s tour rider, which includes Marlboro Lights and “bite-size” candy bars — but absolutely no North American beer.
Bonus Buzz: 2-Year-Old Has More Swag Than Most Rappers