7. “The Creep” (feat. Nicki Minaj & John Waters)
The absurd antics of today’s popular performers — repurposing yesteryear’s absurdist, transgressive gurus — are only amusing when sung by likable, nerdy comedians or Nicki Minaj.
6. “Look At Me Now” – Chris Brown ft. Lil Wayne, Busta Rhymes (Cover by @KarminMusic)
Even though there are legitimate MCs of the Caucasian and female persuasion, we’re apparently still seriously impressed when one can do this.
5. Nyan Cat [original]
See number 10. The felines are banking on this: resistance to meowspeak, pop tarts, rainbows, and Japanese pop is futile.
4. Talking Twin Babies – OFFICIAL VIDEO
Baby gibberish is the new yoga.
3. Jack Sparrow (feat. Michael Bolton)
If SNL can’t be consistently funny anymore, we’ll make damn sure that the sketches far more entertaining than the show get the love they deserve.
2. Ultimate Dog Tease
It’s ranked second, because we still find humiliating dogs in embarrassing Halloween costumes more amusing.
1. Rebecca Black – Friday (OFFICIAL VIDEO)
“Kickin’ in the front seat Sittin’ in the back seat Gotta make my mind up Which seat can I take?”