1. Last night’s crazy wedding-themed episode of Gossip Girl may or may not have revealed the show’s biggest secret: the long-debated identity of Gossip Girl. But are you buying it?
2. You probably know that Bon Iver is up for Record Of The Year, Song Of The Year, and Best New Artist at this year’s Grammy Awards, but we bet that you haven’t seen his Grammy’s commercial yet. (Adele, Foo Fighters, and Skrillex all have TV spots airing, too.)
3. Flavorpill favorite Mindy Kaling will write, executive produce, and star in a new comedy pilot for Fox that’s about “a young Bridget Jones-type doctor.” Should the network decide to pick up the show, she’d be leaving the sinking ship that is The Office, which we think would be a good thing. [via TVLine]
4. Susan Sarandon will be joining Laura Linney in a handful of upcoming episodes of The Big C, playing a cancer survivor “who is using her unique experience to inspire and motivate others”; the show’s third season launches April 8 on Showtime. [via THR]
5. According to paperwork just filed with the FEC, Stephen Colbert’s Americans for a Better Tomorrow, Tomorrow super PAC has taken in more than $1 million. No wonder Jon Stewart was so reluctant to hand back over the reigns. [via The Daily Beast]
Bonus Buzz: 20 of the Happiest Dogs Around