1. According to The Observer , Kanye West is planning to shoot a short film — much like his 30-minute clip for “Runaway” — in the Middle East. Says their source: “There’s a lot of preconceived notions and stereotypes about Emiratis and Qataris, which Westerners often play up. [His reps] discussed how Kanye is looking to bridge the cultural divide and break misconceptions.”
2. It looks like Darren Aronofsky may have found someone besides super busy Christian Bale to play Noah. The director is reportedly eying Russell Crowe to star in his epic film, with rumors of Liam Neeson being cast as its villain. [via Slashfilm]
3. Apparently Scott Speedman would be totally down with the idea of a Felicity reunion — but there’s a not so tiny catch. “But if I’m doing a reunion, I’m doing it fat, that’s for sure,” he told E!. “My character’s a giant fat guy.”
4. Nobel Prize-winning Polish poet Wislawa Szymborska died yesterday at the age of 88 from lung cancer; despite a career spanning six decades, she only published 400 poems during her lifetime. “There is a trash bin in my room,” Szymborska once explained. “A poem written in the evening is read again in the morning. It does not always survive.” [via Gawker]
5. This is what it sounds like when Orbital joins forces with Zola Jesus. Wonky, the UK dance duo’s first album in eight years, drops on April 3rd here in the US.