1. President Obama was caught singing again! — this time at a blues concert featuring Buddy Guy, B.B. King, Mick Jagger, and Jeff Beck that was part of the In Performance at the White House series airing on PBS. Watch the adorable clip of him belting out a few bars of “Sweet Home Chicago” here.
2. The SXSW Comedy lineup has just been announced, and it’s twice as big as it was last year. Among the exciting names who will be performing: Todd Barry, Mike Birbiglia, Wyatt Cenac, John Hodgman, Marc Maron, Eugene Mirman,Kristen Schaal, and Reggie Watts. [via Huffington Post]
3. Apparently Sacha Baron Cohen (who is part of the cast of Hugo) is planning to attend Sunday’s Oscars as his “sex-crazed Gaddafi-meets-Hussein” Dictator character. We can’t wait to see how that goes over with the Academy. [via THR]
4. Does the fact that High School Musical’s Ashley Tisdale is starring in that sitcom that Louis CK is producing for CBS confuse you too? She’ll be playing Petra, “the beautiful and sarcastic assistant to a vintage clothing designer struggling to carve out her niche in New York.” [via Vulture]
5. Bruno Mars, Lana Del Rey, Rihanna, and Adele (who had a justified middle finger moment) were among the winners at last night’s Brit Awards; Blur, who earned a nod for Outstanding Contribution To Music, made their live comeback with the longest closing set in the award show’s history. [via NME]
Bonus Buzz: Baby Gibbons Ape: From Super Ugly To Super Cute