1. The Hunger Games has already made more than $25 million from midnight screenings alone, and conservative estimates are that it will draw in something like $125 million over the course of its opening weekend. Do you have your tickets yet? [via Variety]
2. The LA County Coroner’s office has officially ruled that Whitney Houston’s death was caused by “drowning and effects of atherosclerotic heart disease and cocaine use,” and according to the toxicology report, cocaine as well as other drugs — “illegal, prescription and over-the-counter” — were found in her system. [via LAT]
3. The first release on Justin Vernon’s new label, Chigliak, will be a reissue of It’s All Aquatic, a 2003 record from Amateur Love. He says that the Wisconsin band was “the singular catalyst” in his decision to found the Jagjaguwar imprint. [via P4K]
4. Exciting news: Our Twitter pal @Alyssa_Milano will be returning to TV this summer as part of a new ABC drama called Mistresses; she’ll play Savannah, “a successful married attorney who spends long nights racking up billable hours alongside her attractive law partner.” [via EW]
5. “We’re going to surprise a lot of people with the final chapter we have planned. It will be a fitting conclusion to our three-part opera of mayhem, despair and bad decisions.” – Director Todd Phillips promises that the Hangover Part III will be the final film in the lucrative franchise. Pinkie swear?
Bonus Buzz: 7 Animals Enjoying Themselves Underwater