1. Roger: Who knows why people in history did good things? For all we know, Jesus was trying to get the loaves and fishes account.
2. Mona Sterling (to Roger): I thought you had married Jane because I had gotten old, and then I realized it was because you had.
3. Katherine Olson (to Peggy): If you’re lonely, get a cat. They live 13 years. Then you get another one, and another one. After that, then you’re done.
4. Emile Calvet (to Don): One day your daughter will spread her legs and fly away.
5. Joan (to Peggy): Men don’t take the time to end things. They ignore you until you insist on a declaration of hate.
Season 5 scoreboard
Roger Sterling: 18 Stan Rizzo: 7 Pete Campbell: 7 Megan Draper: 7 Joan Harris: 6 Michael Ginsberg: 5 Don Draper: 5 Bobby Draper: 5 Jane Sterling: 5 Teenage Rolling Stones fan: 4 Pauline Francis: 4 Mona Sterling: 4 Civil rights protester: 3 Katherine Olson: 3 Jenny Gunther: 2 Raymond Geiger: 2 Emile Calvet: 2 Lane Pryce: 1