1. Harry: I can’t predict the future, Lane. I don’t know what the Russians are going to do. We may be living underground by Lincoln’s birthday.
2. Joan (re: Roger’s ridiculous Pearl Harbor Day shirt): Mr. Sterling, seeing as you’re dressed for fishing, you’ll have more success if you’re quiet.
3. Pete (to Lane, re: his sudden enthusiasm for distributing bonuses): What ghost visited you, Ebenezer?
4. Pete: If I had told you last December that we’d be in the running for a car, you would have kissed me on the mouth. Don: Maybe you and I should go as a couple.
5. Joan (to her oblivious receptionist, while destroying her desk with an airplane statue): Surprise! There’s an airplane here to see you!
Season 5 scoreboard
Roger Sterling: 24 Megan Draper: 12 Don Draper: 12 Joan Harris: 11 Pete Campbell: 11 Jane Sterling: 10 Stan Rizzo: 7 Michael Ginsberg: 5 Bobby Draper: 5 Harry Crane: 5 Teenage Rolling Stones fan: 4 Pauline Francis: 4 Mona Sterling: 4 Beth Dawes: 4 Civil rights protester: 3 Katherine Olson: 3 Betty Francis: 3 Jenny Gunther: 2 Raymond Geiger: 2 Emile Calvet: 2 Lane Pryce: 1 Peggy Olson: 1