1. Community leads the nominations for the second annual Critics’ Choice Television Awards, scoring six nods. Do you hear that NBC/Emmy voters? [via TVLine]
2. “We understand how old singers who need to get people talking about them go to such extremes. If she does that in France, we’ll be waiting.” – French National Front leader Marine Le Pen is not happy about the swastika Madonna placed on his photo during a show last week in Tel Aviv.
3. Here’s an interesting casting call for some of the mental patients who will be in the hospital that Jessica Lange is running in Season 2 of American Horror Story. [via Zap2It]
4. Would you be willing to pay $30,000 for a life-size replica of the Iron Throne from Game of Thrones? According to ArtsBeat, it’s “made not from molten steel but from hand-finished, hand-painted fiberglass and fireproof resin, weighs 350 pounds and measures 7 feet, 2 inches tall; 5 feet 11 inches deep; and 5 feet 5 inches wide.”
5. Perfectly timed to today’s release of their new album Americana, Neil Young and Crazy Horse have announced their first tour together since 2004. Check out a list of dates here.
Bonus Buzz: A Star Wars Telenovela