1. Marie (to Megan): Not every little girl gets to do what she wants. The world could not support that many ballerinas.
2. Pete: And then he realized… that life with his family was just a temporary bandage on a permanent wound.
3. Emily (to Megan): I’d ask you who I have to sleep with, but I don’t think you’d like it.
4. Marie (to Don, about Megan): This is what happens when you have the artistic temperament but are not an artist.
5. Train officer: I am an officer of the New Haven Line. Pete: Well, I’m president of the Howdy Doody Circus Army.
Season 5 scoreboard
WINNER — Roger Sterling: 27 Don Draper: 19 Pete Campbell: 16 Megan Draper: 12 Joan Harris: 11 Jane Sterling: 10 Marie Calvet: 7 Stan Rizzo: 7 Lane Pryce: 6 (final score) Michael Ginsberg: 5 Bobby Draper: 5 Harry Crane: 5 Teenage Rolling Stones fan: 4 Pauline Francis: 4 Mona Sterling: 4 Beth Dawes: 4 Civil rights protester: 3 Katherine Olson: 3 Betty Francis: 3 Emily: 3 Jenny Gunther: 2 Raymond Geiger: 2 Emile Calvet: 2 Peggy Olson: 1