1. The Bourne Legacy knocked The Dark Knight Rises out of its number one spot at the weekend box office, taking in $40.3 million and proving that there are fewer Matt Damon loyalists out there than we’d assumed. Interestingly, the Batman movie didn’t come in second place either. That honor went to Zack Galifianakis and Will Ferrell’s The Campaign, which brought in $27.4 million. [via E!]
2. Animal Collective have announced that they will premiere their forthcoming album, Centipede Hz, in its entirety on their radio show next week. [via Pitchfork]
3. “We’re not attacking the FBI, but they got this wrong. The Juggalos are not a gang, and that needs to be fixed.” — Insane Clown Posse and their label, Psychopathic Records, have announced that they’re launching a legal investigation into why their fans were included in last year’s National Gang Threat Assessment.
4. The most surprising part about Tom Arnold showing up as a surprise guest at last night’s Comedy Central Roast of Roseanne was how poignant the closing lines of his speech were. Remember, these two hate each other so much that they hadn’t been in the same room in 18 years! [via Huff Post]
5. We wouldn’t normally cover Miley Cyrus, but her new haircut seems kind of noteworthy.