The Morning’s Top 5 Pop Culture Stories
1. Last night on The Daily Show, Robert Pattinson and his new best friend Jon Stewart ate pints of ice cream and only talked about his recent breakup with Kristen Stewart a tiny bit. [via Gawker]
2. Here’s the international trailer for a new adaptation of Great Expectations that stars Helena Bonham Carter as Miss Havisham (!) and Ralph Fiennes as Magwitch. Unfortunately, the film doesn’t have distribution stateside yet.
3. Ariel Pink’s Haunted Graffiti’s new album, Mature Themes, which comes out next Tuesday in the US, is streaming in full over at the Guardian.
4. We’re excited to hear that the hilarious Wendi McLendon-Covey — who simply did not get enough screentime in Bridesmaids — will be appearing in an upcoming episode of Modern Family as “one-half of a lesbian couple whose son gets into a fight with Lily on the first day of kindergarten.” [via EW]
5. A 35-year-old man has been charged with stealing more than $60,000 worth of computers and personal items from Steve Jobs’ home in Palo Alto. [via Business Insider]
Bonus Buzz: Tyra Banks Learned How To Make GIFs