1. Awful (if not surprising) news from Russia: The verdict is in on the Pussy Riot trial, and three members of the feminist punk band and radical arts collective have been found guilty on charges of “hooliganism with intent to incite religious hatred.” We’ll post a more in-depth take on this developing story later today. [via ANIMAL]
2. Animal Collective have released a video for their new single, “Today’s Supernatural,” and it reminds us of Burning Man. Watch it at Stereogum.
3. Robert Downey Jr. has injured his ankle on the set of Iron Man 3, causing a delay in production. [via EW]
4. When life imitates Breaking Bad: A man named Walter White is wanted in Alabama for cooking and trafficking meth. [via NPR]
5. Speaking of AMC, the network is adding two new reality series — one about taxidermy and the other following a freak show in Venice Beach — to its lineup. Yes, this sounds promising. What doesn’t thrill us so much is that they’ve also renewed The Pitch, the advertising reality show whose first season bored us to tears. [via ArtsBeat]
Bonus Buzz: Janelle Monáe Is Now a CoverGirl