1. If you missed seeing The Daily Show last night, there was a hilarious video segment that took a look back at Barack Obama’s first term, and was narrated by none other than Larry David. The major takeaway: “Less bad is better than more bad.” [via Gawker]
2. Here’s your first official look at photos from the October 19th season premiere of Community, an episode that will pay tribute to The Hunger Games. May the odds be ever in Jeff Winger’s favor.
3. The Dirty Projectors’ 20-minute short film project “Hi Custodian,” directed by Dave Longstreth and featuring the entire band, is now online for your viewing pleasure. [via Stereogum]
4. If you’ve got 153 hours to kill (not to mention $600 to spend), an audiobook publisher in UK is releasing all seven volumes of Marcel Proust’s Remembrance of Things Past as a 120-disc set. [via ArtsBeat]
5. MTV announced last night that Karlie Kloss and Joan Smalls will be the new hosts of House of Style. Get to know the lovely ladies a little better over here.
Bonus Buzz: 20 Things That Probably Should Not Exist