1. Last night on Conan, Tig Notaro told the late night host that her recent mastectomy went well, and the cancer didn’t spread. In more good news, following a conversation he had with Woody Allen, Louis CK is planning to release her now legendary Largo set about her breast cancer diagnosis on his website. [via Splitsider]
2. Vanessa Redgrave has joined the cast of Jesse Eisenberg’s new Off Broadway show, The Revisionist; she’ll be playing a 75-year-old Holocaust survivor in Poland who reconnects with her cousin, a young science-fiction writer from America. [via ArtsBeat]
3. Here’s the trailer for 42, a new Jackie Robinson biopic written and directed by Brian Helgeland (LA Confidential), and other than Harrison Ford’s really awful makeup job, we think it looks pretty promising; the film is due out in theaters on April 13, 2013.
4. Fox is developing a new show that’s purportedly a modernized version of Hamlet. America’s Son — “part juicy soap, part paranoid political thriller” — tells the story of “a renegade JFK Jr. type” who “returns home to DC to discover his father’s death was no accident” and thus “makes it his mission to untangle a complicated web of family secrets, expose the truth, and ultimately avenge the murder.” What would Willy say? [via Deadline]
5. In case you missed it, here’s Bobby Moynihan as Drunk Uncle from the first SNL Weekend Update Thursday of the season. [via Pop Culture Brain]
Bonus Buzz: 10 Things You Probably Never Knew About Atari