The Morning’s Top 5 Pop Culture Stories
1. In case you missed it, a new — and much more exciting — trailer for Steven Spielberg’s Lincoln debuted after last night’s presidential debate. Watch it here.
2. Netflix has announced that all 13 episodes of House of Cards — its original political drama that’s being executive produced by David Fincher and stars Kevin Spacey and Robin Wright — will premiere on February 1. [via ArtsBeat]
3. Apparently the bids for Lena Dunham’s proposed book of advice/essays, Not That Kind Of Girl, reached $3.6 million last night. [via Deadline]
4. “We tried to watch the Frasier finale and one of our writers started crying when Frasier was taking his dad’s chair out. He was like, ‘I don’t know what’s happening to me!’ So we’re not talking about it. We’re kind of afraid to talk about it.” – Tina Fey discusses her plans for wrapping up 30 Rock.
5. It’s official: Facebook has reached the 1 billion users mark. Mark Zuckerberg discusses hitting the milestone in an interview with Matt Lauer here.
Bonus Buzz: The Internet Responds to the Presidential Debate