1. Surprise! Just when you got used to the idea of Community (and Whitney, whatever) moving to Fridays, NBC has decided the shows won’t premiere next Friday, October 19th. The decision was reportedly due to a lack of marketing resources. And while Community fans may fear the worst every time our show hits a snag, the potential move from Friday night could actually save the show. [via Vulture]
2. Trent Reznor‘s How to destroy angels have premiered “Keep It Together,” the first single from their An omen_ EP, due out November 13th. Stream it at Billboard.
3. Here’s an odd collection of names and titles: The CW has teamed up with Reese Witherspoon for a contemporary riff on Charles Dickens‘ Great Expectations. [via THR]
4. Ke$ha has written an illustrated memoir. It’s called My Crazy Beautiful Life and is slated for publication November 20th, just a few weeks before the release of her second album, Warrior. [via MTV News]
5. Entertainment Weekly has premiered the poster for the upcoming Hitchcock biopic. We think Saul Bass would be proud.
Bonus Buzz: The Weird, Weird History of TLC