1. As part of their ongoing 50th anniversary celebrations, the Rolling Stones have announced that they’ll be playing shows at London’s O2 Arena on November 25th and 29th, and the Prudential Center in Newark on December 13th and 15th. [via THR]
2. After what happened in The Avengers, we’re happy to hear that Clark Gregg will reprise his role as Agent Phil Coulson in the pilot of ABC’s S.H.I.E.L.D. TV series; hopefully he’ll be sticking around for more than one episode. [via Deadline]
3. In case you missed it, here’s a play-by-play account of Felix Baumgartner breaking the sound barrier by jumping from 24 miles above the Earth yesterday. Or, if you prefer, there’s also a a LEGO version. [via TIME]
4. South Park creators Matt Stone and Trey Parker are being sued for copyright infringement by a man who says that they ripped off his Big Bad Lollipop character from a family show called The Lollipop Forest, exposing him to “unwholesome language and sexual innuendo.” [via Pop Culture Brain]
5. Need some help waking up this morning? Titus Andronicus’ new album Local Business is streaming in full at NPR, as well as Bat For Lashes’ The Haunted Man.