1. Yes, Tom Hanks dropped an inadvertent f-bomb during an appearance of Good Morning America, but he did it while in character, so we’re not sure that it really counts. [via Gawker]
2. “The stakes on this could not be bigger. War, peace, Supreme Court, women’s rights issues, whether we’re creating jobs in this country or getting shipped overseas, whether our kids are getting the best education they can. All that stuff is at stake. There is no excuse not to vote… And I hope you vote for me!” — In case you missed it, here’s President Obama’s full interview from last night’s Daily Show.
3. According to Lebanon’s minister for tourism, recent episodes of Homeland that used Tel Aviv as a stand in for Beirut might lead to a lawsuit, as the show “does not portray the real image” of the city. [via ArtsBeat]
4. Disney has put David Fincher’s reboot of 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea on hold for now, but that could all change if the director is able to get Bradd Pitt to sign on to the project. [via Slashfilm]
5. Here’s the trailer for Save the Date, a new indie romcom starring three of our favorite funny people: Lizzy Caplan, Alison Brie, and Martin Starr.
Bonus Buzz: Interview With A Man Who Saw Lincoln Shot