1. “I believe we can keep the promise of our founders, the idea that if you’re willing to work hard, it doesn’t matter who you are or where you come from or what you look like or where you love. It doesn’t matter whether you’re black or white or Hispanic or Asian or Native American or young or old or rich or poor, able, disabled, gay or straight, you can make it here in America if you’re willing to try.” — If you couldn’t stay awake, here’s President Obama’s victory speech from last night.
2. Also of note, this piece on Mashable about Nate Silver’s big win; based on projections, his model has correctly predicted 50 out of 50 states.
3. Andrew Sullivan appeared on last night’s live episode of The Colbert Report looking like the cat that ate the canary. Watch his gleeful interview here.
4. Bob Dylan posted his first ever personal message on Facebook in an attempt to clarify comments that he made earlier in the week while on stage in Wisconsin about a landslide victory for Obama. “I said from the stage that we had to play better than good tonight, that the president was here today and he’s a hard act to follow,” he writes. “Also, that we’re not fooled by the media and we think it’s going to be a landslide. That’s pretty much all of it.” [via Spin]
5. Here’s the latest “Obama’s Anger Translator” skit from Key & Peele, which celebrates the President’s victory. Hilarious. [via EW]
Bonus Buzz: Welcome To Liberal America