1. Forget being re-elected; we imagine Joe Biden’s even more excited to have landed a cameo on Parks and Recreation. The episode in which he appears will air next Thursday, November 15th. We hope Leslie Knope will be able to contain herself. Check out a video preview of Biden’s appearance at EW.
2. Lady Gaga has released her version of Kendrick Lamar’s “Bitch, Don’t Kill My Vibe” via a tweeted video. Watch it at Stereogum.
3. Paul Thomas Anderson has told Moviehole that he wants to make a comedy: “I’d like to make a film like Airplane!. That never gets old. Or Ted. It was a big hit. Why? Because it’s great. Movies that are that big a hit are never fucking bad.” Wait, so we weren’t supposed to find The Master funny? [via Vulture]
4. Yesterday, TMZ reported that 14-year-old Modern Family actress Ariel Winter was removed from her home in response to allegations of abuse. But today, Winter’s brother, Jimmy Workman, tells Us, “There is no truth to these allegations.” We sincerely hope he’s right.
5. Although he’s currently preparing a new How to Destroy Angels album for release, Trent Reznor has also confirmed that there will be new Nine Inch Nails music — and maybe a tour. [via Guardian]