1. Björk is doing well after undergoing throat surgery earlier in the week. “I have to say, in my case anyway, surgery rocks!” she wrote on her website. “I stayed quiet for three weeks and then started singing and definitely feel like my cords are as good as pre-nodule! It’s been very satisfying to sing all them clear notes again.” [via Arts Beat]
2. Lil Wayne — whose long-delayed I Am Not a Human Being II will finally hit shelves on February 19th — says that he’s planning to retire after his next album. [via MTV]
3. Despite a slow start, Hollywood execs are predicting that this will be the biggest Thanksgiving weekend box office of all time. [via Deadline]
4. In case you missed it yesterday, Lil B dropped his new Crime Fetish mixtape in honor of the holiday. Download all 22 tracks here.
5. The mayor of Seaside Heights is hoping to turn the roller coaster that was submerged as a result of Hurricane Sandy into a tourist attraction. [via Gothamist]
Bonus Buzz: Play The 2 Chainz Video Game