1. We’re dying to know the story behind this Instragrammed photo of Drake and Guy Fieri cooking together on Saturday night.
2. If you’re excited about the Justice League movie, then you’ll probably be interested to hear that Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, and co. will be facing off against Darkseid. [via Latino Review]
3. Thanks to an impromptu announcement from Heems (aka Himanshu Suri) during a solo performance at the On3 Festival in Munich, we now know that Das Racist is breaking up — and in fact, Kool A.D. quit the band two months ago. [via Pitchfork]
4. How much would you love to be in the middle of this adorable photo of Meryl Streep and Hillary Clinton from last night’s Kennedy Center Honors gala? (On a relate note, David Letterman, Led Zeppelin, and Dustin Hoffman are among this year’s recipients, and will be saluted in a televised ceremony that airs on December 26th.) [via BuzzFeed]
5. After nearly two years of publishing, The Daily — aka the world’s first “iPad newspaper” — has announced that it’s folding. “From its launch, The Daily was a bold experiment in digital publishing and an amazing vehicle for innovation,” Rupert Murdoch said in a press release. “Unfortunately, our experience was that we could not find a large enough audience quickly enough to convince us the business model was sustainable in the long-term.”