1. Famed architect Oscar Niemeyer, the man behind many of the buildings in Brazil’s futuristic capital, has died at the age of 104. [via Guardian]
2. It turns out Taylor Swift as just as good at beatboxing as you might imagine. [via Gawker]
3. James Blake played two new songs at a gig at London’s Conway Hall last night. Give them a listen here.
4. A drawing by Raphael was auctioned off for a whopping $47.8 million at Sotheby’s in London — that’s more than twice what they thought they’d get. [via ArtsBeat]
5. “Kathryn Bigelow would be considered a mildly interesting filmmaker if she was a man but since she’s a very hot woman she’s really overrated.” – That’s Bret Easton Ellis being Bret Easton Ellis on Twitter.