The Morning’s Top 5 Pop Culture Stories
1. “You and Hillary are going to have a hell of a battle in 2016.” — Jon Stewart grilled Chris Christie about everything from his love of Bruce to his sudden 180 on President Obama’s leadership skills on last night’s Daily Show. Watch the full interview here.
2. Meanwhile, Stephen Colbert would like you to help him launch a campaign to replace Jim DeMint in the US Senate. [via Gawker]
3. More than 15 years later, TMZ has obtained a copy of The Notorious B.I.G.’s rather graphic autopsy report.
4. Beloved film critic Roger Ebert has been hospitalized with a hip fracture. His wife blames “tricky disco dance moves,” and says that he’s already asking for his computer. [via Vulture]
5. A female-driven, period sci-fi drama from The Walking Dead‘s Gale Anne Hurd and Burn Notice’s Bridget Tyler. Yes, please. [via THR]