1. Beyoncé just inked a $50 million deal with Pepsi that includes “a multimillion-dollar fund to support the singer’s chosen creative projects.”
2. The Yeah Yeah Yeahs debuted a new track over the weekend at a Hurricane Sandy benefit that Spin describes as “a spare thumper that recalled Florence and the Machine’s ‘Dog Days Are Over.'” So far the performance has yet to surface on YouTube, but we’ve got our fingers crossed that someone defied Karen O’s no cellphone footage request.
3. The Los Angeles Film Critics Association announced its winners over the weekend, with The Master and Beasts of the Southern Wild scoring two awards a piece and nary a mention of Lincoln. [via Vulture]
4. When a movie makes $1 billion, of course there’s going to be a sequel. We’re just curious what exactly Alice in Wonderland: 2 will be about, other than more pretty 3D visuals. [via Variety]
5. You’ll never guess who is making a cameo in the Doctor Who Christmas special.