Just because this one’s obvious doesn’t make it less funny. Three words: teleprompter temper tantrum.
2. Sean Hannity, host of Hannity and Hannity’s America/Baby Bear
Baby Bear has a speech impediment and he’s Jewish. We can’t imagine a fate more delicious for the homophobic Catholic who once threatened to join Jerry Falwell’s Thomas Road Baptist Church because of his controversial views on contraception. He’s also very territorial.
3. Greta Van Susteren, host of On The Record with Greta Van Susteren/Rodeo Rosie
Rodeo Rosie is loud and likes to brag about herself a lot. She’s super American. And she may or may not have had plastic surgery.
4. Shepard Smith, host of Fox Report with Shepard Smith and Studio B//Guy Smiley
America’s Favorite Conservative Newscaster meet America’s Favorite Game Show Host. They even part their hair the same way!
5. Neil Cavuto, host of Your World with Neil Cavuto and Cavuto on Business/Professor Hastings
Professor Hastings is so boring that he often falls asleep during his own lectures. Also: Look at those glasses. A perfect match!
6. Glenn Beck, host of the Glenn Beck Show/Lefty the Salesman
While we’ve never seen him cry, Lefty’s always trying to sell Ernie strange things. Also, some nice irony with the name, don’t you think?